Please wait ! Updating price & availability
❉ 2017 SHOPPING SEASON - FREE SHIPPING ! ❉
Tensun Manual Can Opener Heavy Duty - Stainless Steel Smooth Edge Side Cut for Home and Kitchen Safety Can Jar Opener with Soft Grips Handle Cans Tin Lid Lifter, Black
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Manual can opener locks onto cans of all sizes for safe and efficient resulting in smooth child safe edges
- Combination of the extra sharp cutting wheel, long ergonomic anti-slip handle and the big knob which is great for individuals with arthritis or other hand mobility issues
- Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel food-safe material that won't rust or break while using and last for years in your kitchen
- No hassle and easier clean-up save time; Pull it into a drawer or hang out of the way with the hole in the handle to save space
- 1 Year Tensun Guarantee, Hand Wipe - Do Not Submerge
Tensun Smooth Edge Can Opener
Precise and safe, this heavy-duty can opener is uniquely crafted to safely separate the lid from the can without creating sharp edges or coming in contact with food contents. Features a rust resistant gear-driven blade and a long ergonomically designed handle that allows the non-slip plastic knob to turn with little effort. Professionally built to resist breaking, warping, scratching, staining, or tarnishing.
Handle Material: ABS+PP
Bladder Material: High-quality 18/10 food-safe stainless steel
Size: Approx. 22.5cm x 5.7cm/8.85 x 2.24inch
How to Use A Smooth Edge Can Opener
1. Place the top edge of the can within the gap of the circular moving parts of the opener. And turn handle counter clockwise;
2. Be sure the turning handle is on the outside of the can. The smooth edge can opener should almost feel "locked" onto the can lid;
3. Holding the can in place with one hand, use your other hand to turn the opener knob clockwise. Keep turning until you complete the circle;
4. Remove the opener from the top of the can. You should be able to simply lift the lid off the top.
1 x Can opener